[78-L] Digital TV - HOUSE DEAFEATS BILL on DELAY

Jack Palmer vdalhart at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 28 20:59:05 PST 2009

    You have it backwards.  There are no more coupons and there is still a
long list of people waiting for a coupon.  The government had so much money
allocated for coupons and it is all spent and still millions of people don't
have converters.  It is going to be a mess but it would have been a mess
even if they had postponed it, so I guess it doesn't matter.   Jack