[78-L] Song "The Broken Record" ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 28 10:57:48 PST 2009

I had a "scratch 'n' smash" sound effect cartridge made up when I did the late
night CBC show. Breaking hunks of styrofoam just didn't have the right effect,
and we might have swiped the scratch from Stan Freberg's "Grey Flannel Hatful
of Teenage Werewolves" (the record shatter was the real thing, a disc that was
already cracked smashed against the mike turret..for those who care, it was
Lily Pons doing The Bell Song).

dl