[78-L] Scroll label

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 28 09:01:32 PST 2009

I am 99% certain that all the Rogers discs had run-outs on the original
pressings, and these were easy to add in any event. 25126 is master pressed and
my copy has the modified Batwing label Victor used for virtually all acoustic
re-pressings I've seen..anyone know if it was on Scroll when first issued in
1935? This still doesn't answer the question, except for Dave Weiner's note
about one Caruso disc accidentally having a Scroll label.

dl