[78-L] eBay & Pay Pal

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Jan 27 20:05:10 PST 2009

And I highly recommend connecting your Pay Pal account to AmEx.  In fact,
when dealing with a seller unknown to me,  I often choose to use the AmEx
through Pay Pal just for added protection,  knowing that AmEx will quickly
back me up if I tell them there is any problem.

But Pay Pal itself has been very helpful...right now I am having some
trouble getting some videos I bought from a guy (not on eBay,  just a
private transaction),  and when I contacted Pay Pal about the non-receipt of
goods they froze his account the same day.  I know that this could be used
against a legit seller,  but it does show that they will  protect the buyers
when needed.

Taylor