[78-L] eBay & Pay Pal

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 27 20:01:12 PST 2009

I have never had a problem with Paypal either. In my case, except when I have a
balance, it debits my AMEX card so if I have problems with a seller not
delivering, I've presented the evidence to AMEX and received a refund. I don't
know about any eBay guarantees since I've generally found them to be no help at
all in dealing with problem sellers..I've had to cut my losses in a few cases,
give negative feedback if the listing still exists (sometimes it's been removed
and sometimes the seller has also vanished).

As for the changes they made, I know a few dealers who now won't even bother
listing items they know they can't ship under eBay's conditions and price
restrictions.

dl