[78-L] Scroll label

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Jan 27 19:55:07 PST 2009

Hmm...so much for the rarity angle!  I don't want to stray even more off
topic,  but...why did they leave it in the catalog like that?  Didn't anyone
notice or complain?

As to DL's original question,  I also seem to recall a Mark Andrews acoustic
reprinted on a scroll...at least I think it was acoustic and I know it was a
scroll.

Taylor