[78-L] Gillette Blue Blade March

Alan Bunting alanbuntinguk at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 06:04:59 PST 2009

The original Boston Pops recording may be found in Guild's "Golden Age Of Light Music" series on GLCD 5135 : FOUR DECADES OF LIGHT MUSIC - Volume 2 - The 1940s and 1950s.

To the astonishment of David Ades and myself,  February sees the release of Volumes 53 and 54 in what is now billed as "The World's Greatest Collection of Light Music on CD" (over 90% of the 1,200 plus tracks are from 78s) - we never thought we would make it past Volume Five!

Complete listings may be found on my WEB pages :

http://pelstream.co.uk/abcd_1.htm

Alan Bunting