[78-L] Gillette Blue Blade March

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 26 20:35:10 PST 2009

The lyrics aren't part of the Boston Pops recording or, presumably, the
published version of the march. And Mahlon Merrick received the composer credit
on the RCA record label. I've had the record a couple of times, once in a
souvenir folder (nice thin vinyl pressing) given to Gillette employees as a
Christmas thing.

dl