[78-L] Don Bonnee

yves francois aprestitine at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 19:12:50 PST 2009

Taylor
Just checked "Dark Eyes" WOW. It really is some of the best jazz new to my ears in a long time (I was born on that year too), will check the trombone "It's Easy To Remember" (I happen to love the song as well)
have a great evening
Champagne is a great thing indeed, a toast to you (and I hope Julian and Al has heard this, it's perfect music)
Yves