[78-L] Good-bye

David Sanderson dwsanderson685 at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 26 11:43:57 PST 2009

bruce78rpm at comcast.net wrote:
> Well, maybe a certain former member of the list can now use your
> observation in his research. That Gay folks may represent a larger
> percentage of the phonograph Collector population Vs. the population
> of the world in general and that is perfectly fine with me. I for one
> am hanging in there. I enjoy this list, and always have and have
> learned to tolerate the minor annoyances of deviations from the
> subject matter at hand. We are all only human and many of us have
> strong differences of opinions on certain subjects that come up. If I
> don't like what is going on, I just delete it and move on to the next
> subject. . Enough said, lets talk 78's.

Amen - I couldn't agree more.  I delete a lot of messages, but continue
to appreciate both the participants and the subject matter.  Where else
are you going to find people who are interesting enough to talk about
the Coconut Grove fire, obscure recordings, and then get in an argument
like the one that's been going on?

--

      David Sanderson
      East Waterford, Maine