[78-L] Seeing the USA in my Chevrolet!

Bob Rice bobrice at snet.net
Mon Jan 26 10:47:29 PST 2009

   Hi Jim;

   BEAUTIFUL! What a quaint nostagia trip! Just what I was looking for!
Gunna play it for us old timers at the Electric Car Club meeting> Yeah, I
know it's a tad off topic for EV guyz, but it's a part of Americana, And
Dinah? Nothing could be fineh! But General Murders KILLED the electric car
50 years later. See the flick "Who Killed the Electrric Car". WE COULD have
had a contempory star singing about the oil/gas  free EV-1?But us old timers
wax nostagic for all that good old Americana. Hell! We collect it<g>?THINK
of it! A rompin' stompin' 115 HP! And an Automatic!I leared to drive back
then, in these yachts! Was/am a big guy, could REACH the clutch at 9 yrs
old! Ah it comes with 3 in the tree, too?And the long mourned VENT WINDOW!!
STILL miss them!Oh well, I like my 01 Prius. But it COULDA been a Chevy, had
they built Hybrids!Chevy COULDA buit a better Prius, had they put their mind
to it!

   Seeya

   Bob