[78-L] Calvin and the Colonel and Billy Murray...was: Calvin and..not Hobbes, but The Colonel

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 25 22:03:41 PST 2009

The link I found yesterday seems to have disappeared..I wonder if once the
seller sold the 3 copies he had (my brother and I each ordered it and somebody
else might have) he went offline. Now this is interesting..a DVD containing 4
of those 8 episodes you've listed, selling for 25 cents + $8.99 shipping (!)..
http://dvdsentertainment.mybisi.com/product/2903/1961-Calvin-and-the-Colonel-DVD-CARTOON-AMOS-ANDY-LOST-EPI_101355.html

dl