[78-L] 'Gay'.

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Jan 25 21:36:57 PST 2009

Hey,  David...I didn't know that you knew Larky and Sparky,  too.  Great
guys.  Much better than those other two we sometimes  run into,  Snarky and
Jerky!

Nobody mentioned that song from Leave Us Face it called "Farming" where I
recall some mention of Georgie Raft's bull as being gay or something like
that...am I remembering right?

I have a Liberty Music Shop album which has the song on it...don't know who
sang it in the show.

Taylor