[78-L] Stewart Banjo & Guitar Mag Online

Tom nice_guy_with_an_mba at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 16:33:29 PST 2009

You can also find substantial amounts of data that have been digitized from newspaper archives using a library search tool called "Proquest". I haven't used it myself, but have hired researchers to use it for me on various projects I've been inolved in, as recently as last summer. It's available not too far from me at a mid-sized city library and is also available at a major university (Duke University) library nearby.

Get to know a research librarian. He or she can often be your best friend for doing this kind of research.