[78-L] One person's opinions...?!^

Tom nice_guy_with_an_mba at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 16:18:52 PST 2009

So a nation like France can have a colony as they did in Indochina without occupying it? Tell that to the guys at Dienbienphu.

At the time of the American Revolution, the U.S. was occupied by colonists, many of whom were loyal to the British crown and who considered themselves Englishmen. However, the Brits insisted on shooting themselves in the foot over and over again and we know where that led.