[78-L] Stewart Banjo & Guitar Mag Online

fnarf at comcast.net fnarf at comcast.net
Sat Jan 24 12:39:49 PST 2009

Here you go: the University of Hawaii at Manoa has what looks like complete runs of the Chicago Tribune and San Francisco Chronicle on microfilm. I didn't search for the others; they might have them. First floor of Hamilton Library. Warning: staring at microfilm all day will destroy your mind!

--
Steve.

From: fnarf at comcast.net