[78-L] Stewart Banjo & Guitar Mag Online

maceo maceo at nugrape.net
Sat Jan 24 12:35:33 PST 2009

Malcolm,

At present I am unable to help with any sites, I have asked a friend who
might have some sources. I have long
not tried to access the libraries thru normal means (visiting), was able
to do inter-library loans on some of the US newspapers
at the National Library i.e. Baltimore Afro-American in the 1980's
(microfiche)

If I find out anything further will pass it on, or hopefully another
reader on the 78-l can help out?

Thanks for the link I'll check it out now, mainly interested in some
banjo players, so might not be too much on overseas papers of local
people :-)

Best Regards,

Gary