[78-L] To whom it may concern - was: Re: You never answered Chris Zwarg's question

fnarf at comcast.net fnarf at comcast.net
Sat Jan 24 08:50:44 PST 2009

> What should I in your apparently not so humble opinion read into:
>
> "Fortunately, mindsets like yours are fading from the world. Most people are
> looking forward to that future."
>
> What is that if not a more poetic version of "The world will be a happier place
> when you are no longer alive." ?

Which is not a death threat. You know that. You are a remarkably dishonest man.

> And now you dare ask me to bow my head in shame and to apologize for deeply
> mistrusting the new guy in your town, just like I have mistrusted his bumbling
> intellectually- and or alcoholically-challenged predecessors?

I have asked for nothing of the sort, as you well know. I have asked you not to call him a nigger, which is quite a different thing. I have also asked you to refrain from accusing the 70-odd million people who voted for him of doing so simply because he is a black man. That's a childish and dishonest thing to say.

Your attempts to deflect attention from your bullshit by pointing to various American crimes is as irrelevant as your Vaterland's own list of crimes. Please notice that I did not bring them up.

Your REPEATED denial that "nigger" was meant to be offensive, good heavens no, why would anyone think that; your REPEATED denial that you could possibly be expected to know that it was offensive; and your REPEATED insistence that taking offense at "nigger president" can only mark a diseased mind infected with PC -- these are lies. You knew perfectly well what you were doing. That asterisk proves it.

As I have said before, your continued responses on this matter are much more offensive than that word, because they reveal that it was not a thoughtless slip, a relic from a vanished era peeping into ours, but a deliberate slur.

--
Steve