[78-L] Ebay feed back being held as hostage by sellers!!

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri Jan 23 18:01:15 PST 2009

Like so many other things,  for me it's a matter of the tone the seller
takes.  If they seem truly sorry that they messed  up in packing or grading
or whatever,  and that they intend to make good and also do better next
time,  I'm happy.

But if they stand their ground and blame me for being  "too picky" or they
blame the PO for breaking a record (packed between two thin pieces of used
cardboard) then I am not afraid to  "get out the red pen" and let 'em have
it...which I do very rarely.  99% of the folks want to do a good job,  in my
experience.

Taylor