[78-L] Ebay feed back being held as hostage by sellers!!

Ken Matheson kenmath at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 17:25:53 PST 2009

On Friday Tom wrote;
Ebay has instituted new procedures that prevent sellers from leaving negative feedback for buyers.
?
I buy stuff occasionally on ebay and if, as was recently the case, the seller is sloppy and the item arrives damaged and uninsured (after I'd paid to have the item shipped insured, mind you) and if a subsequent exchange of emails leaves the issue unresolved, I don't hesitate to leave negative feedback.
?