[78-L] Ebay feed back being held as hostage by sellers!!

fnarf at comcast.net fnarf at comcast.net
Fri Jan 23 12:09:21 PST 2009

Ooh! I HATE this. Your obligation to the seller ends the instant your payment clears. It is not in any way shape or form dependent on your giving feedback yourself. You don't give feedback for feedback; you give feedback for service rendered. You should have had it already.

This is just one reason Ebay feedback has become totally worthless.

--
Steve.

From: buck Buchanan <ret.armysgt at yahoo.com>