[78-L] warning ; on-topic - 78 trends

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Fri Jan 23 05:23:14 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven C. Barr" <stevenc at interlinks.net>
To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 12:33 AM
Subject: Re: [78-L] warning ; on-topic - 78 trends

I know of a maniac who transfers every 78rpm with "Moon" in it's title, that
he can get his hands on, onto CD. He calls them "Moon Tunes."  He  already
has close to twenty CD's of this genre.  I could ask him for a list of
titles but he's too lazy. He says he's only scrached the surface and will
dedicate the rest of his life to complete this project (among many others).
If he weren't my closest friend I'd send him to a doctor.

Al Simmons

Al Simmons