[78-L] Jack Denny in Montreal

Chris Zwarg doctordisc at truesoundtransfers.de
Fri Jan 23 00:47:05 PST 2009

At 06:34 23.01.2009, you wrote:
>Steven C. Barr wrote:

Some of these masters found their way to Australian (and maybe British as well) EMI pressings. Your saying that they are "highly collectible" puzzles me, the one or two Aussie Regal-Zonos of "Hank the Yodeling Ranger" I happen to have I received as packers with Ebay purchases from down under so they must have been in that seller's junk box. Took me ages to figure out where the masters came from as I naively thought any C&W recording would be from a USA source, and they (obviously) wouldn't fit into any US Victor series.

Chris Zwarg