[78-L] Goodbye

michael turntable78 at mac.com
Thu Jan 22 00:32:50 PST 2009

Though I have never participated actively in the list, I do read it
often and I am also no longer continuing. Yes, people do get off
topic and that certainly doesn't bother me. What does bother me is
that Mr. Zwarg referred to another human using an ugly racial slur
and that is not acceptable. Of all the responses I read, no one
commented specifically on the ugliness of his language. (Or if so, I
missed it). He should immediately be jettisoned from the list and
since there has not been any objection raised to his obscenity, I no
longer wish to be a part of a group that in any way would tacitly
condone such a remark and allow him to continue to express his
opinions. Yes, I too feel that political correctness has gone
overboard, yet the intention is what is important. Zwarg
intentionally demeaned another person because of their race. How
would he like it if he was called a Nazi? Actually, I'm afraid of his
answer.
		With good wishes,  Michael