[78-L] Pathetic

D P Ingram darren at ingram.fi
Wed Jan 21 22:55:51 PST 2009

It is not my place to lay down rules, but I am sure I am missing the
odd gem by having to bulk delete based on subject lines a lot of the
clearly off topic stuff which I'd prefer what was elsewhere, or maybe
there could be a 78l-chat for those who want to have social chats
leaving the list and its archives for pure discographical materials.
No wonder that some people leave...

Darren

On 22 jan 2009, at 00.43, Chris Zwarg wrote:

> At 23:35 21.01.2009, you wrote:
>> ok stop it guys, give each other a hug and a kiss and lets talk
>> records and
>> music again...

¦ D P Ingram ¦ Ab Ingram Oy ¦
¦ darren at ingram.fi ¦  www.ingram.fi ¦
¦
¦ +358 6 781 0275 (FIN) ¦ +46 8 5511 4995 (SWE) ¦ +44 203 014 3839
(UK) ¦
¦ extn 8001
¦