[78-L] But...?!?!

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Wed Jan 21 19:32:38 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Zwarg" <doctordisc at truesoundtransfers.de>
> May I ask why you are saying this only *now*, and not when the endless
> Obama discussion started? What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the
> gander, and if everybody is allowed political comment here, so am I, isn't
> that so?

True...but ONLY up to the point where your off-topic-for-78L posts
endorse...or at least APPEAR to endorse...a long-gone and well-
defeated previous leader of your homeland who has been so completely
discredited that only a tiny handful of "nutcases" still allow him ANY
credibility whatsoever!!

Herr Hitler is, at this point, 64 years dead...and he took WAY too many
hapless people with him on the way to his demise; further, his opinions
and philosophies are, if anything, even DEADER than he is (excepting,
as noted, a tiny handful of folks whose brain cells are equally
defunct...?!)

Steven C. Barr