[78-L] Obama quotes Dorothy Fields (not OT, the song was on 78)

Tom nice_guy_with_an_mba at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 15:17:58 PST 2009

<< < Well, I can certainly tell that you're an authority in the field of political correctness, since you're the one sitting around referring to President Obama as our "n*gger president". > >>

<< If calling a spade a spade .... >>

Nothing politically incorrect or racist in calling a spade a spade either, especially since you've already done so, though in all fairness you didn't call him a "spade", you called Presient Obama a "n*gger" or, more precisely, our "n*gger president."