[78-L] Obama quotes Dorothy Fields (not OT, the song was on 78)^

Mark S. Chester mschester at email.msn.com
Wed Jan 21 13:51:18 PST 2009

America did NOT win. A self-serving opportunist named Obama has exploited
the ignorance of voters by peddling as "change" and "reform" the same old
policies of administrations from the 1930s through the '70s which have
spawned everything from stagflation to outsourcing.

What any of this has to do with 78 rpm records is beyond me, except that it
sounds to me like the proverbial broken record.