[78-L] Obama quotes Dorothy Fields (not OT, the song was on 78)

Thom Whetston thomas.whetston at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 13:39:37 PST 2009

You lost.  America won.

Please continue.

Thom Whetston

-----Original Message-----
From: 78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com
[mailto:78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com] On Behalf Of Chris Zwarg
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:28 PM
To: 78-L Mail List
Subject: Re: [78-L] Obama quotes Dorothy Fields (not OT, the song was on 78)

At 22:17 21.01.2009, you wrote:
>Perhaps the web master can put an end to the vitriol via a block of the
offending responder's ISP / IP. Please peddle the freedom to be off topic at
another venue; I look for valuable information about musical forms, not
diatribes regarding what race, what group, what organisation may have done
to another race, group, organisation in earlier years.

May I ask why you are saying this only *now*, and not when the endless Obama
discussion started? What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, and
if everybody is allowed political comment here, so am I, isn't that so?

Chris Zwarg