[78-L] An unlisted Ruth Wallis

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sat Jan 17 19:13:13 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> Just in case anybody's documenting every Ruth Wallis record, I found one
> today
> that doesn't seem to be in the discographies.
> Simplex 103: I MADE "AYE AYE" / IT'S WONDERFUL TO BE MARRIED

Unlisted in WOT?!?!

The only discographic work I can think of that would concern itself
with the works of the aforementioned Ms. Wallis would be "The Blue
Pages"...I know she didn't qualify for CED, and her oevures hardly
fall under "jazz" (nor did she lead a "dance band"...?!).

There shall yet come a time when I can compile and sell my
"Almost Complete Discography Of Records Otherwise Ignored,"
but that will be down the road a piece...?!

...stevenc