[78-L] ORANGE COLORED SKY was Janet Brace

RAY KILCOYNE kil at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 11 01:45:18 PST 2009

From: "Clifford Bolling"
> So, with all these collections of 78 rpm records out there, any estimate
> of the number of KING 15061 records are still around?  I haven't run
> across any regular pressings, only the DEE-JAY SPECIAL in my collection.
> There must be a few out there.  Haven't found any for sale and there's no
> others on YouTube/Eboy, etc.

A cople of lingering questions that I won't lose too much sleep over:
Which was the "A" side of this Brace record?
And is Milton DeLugg still alive?  No sign of an obit on the internet.  He'd
be over 90 if still alive.

There is one copy for sale at Gemm that I mentioned before.  No mention of
DJ copy so one would assume it is regular issue.  Here's the link........

http://www1.gemm.com/item/BRACE-c-JANET/OCEANA--ROLL---l---AN--ORANGE--COLORED--SKY/GML757703593/

RayK