[78-L] ORANGE COLORED SKY was Janet Brace

Clifford Bolling 78records at cdbpdx.com
Sun Jan 11 00:02:05 PST 2009

So, with all these collections of 78 rpm records out there, any estimate of the number of KING 15061 records are still around?  I haven't run across any regular pressings, only the DEE-JAY SPECIAL in my collection.  There must be a few out there.  Haven't found any for sale and there's no others on YouTube/Eboy, etc.

Cliff

P.S. - Thanks to everyone for all the help with this.  A wealth of information here.  Cool!  It really bugs me when I can't find out stuff about the records in my collection.  Now I can sleep peacefully.  CDB