[78-L] Janet Brace and An Orange Colored Sky

fnarf at comcast.net fnarf at comcast.net
Fri Jan 9 21:37:37 PST 2009

Nat King Cole had a hit of this in 1950. I dunno if it's earlier than the Brace/DeLugg one. It's one of the few songs from this era that had success in the rock'n'pop era that followed, in the 60s, and even kooky Bjork made a record of it a few years ago, though she was pretty much copying the Betty Hutton version (which is my favorite).

--
Steve.

From: Clifford Bolling <78records at cdbpdx.com>