[78-L] Trivia question

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Fri Jan 9 18:10:54 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrea Walsh" <petquality1 at gmail.com>
> I know someone here can help me with this quick trivia question.
> But someone wrote me wit a question I couldn't answer.   They had heard
> the
> story of Vic Berton getting arrested with Louis Armstrong for smoking dope
> in the 30's in the parking lot of the club Louis was playing... but they
> want to know what was the name and location of that club?

Seems to me this is, more accurately, a question about either a single
"trivium" or "trivius"...! Or do "name and location," being two DISTINCT
facts, count as "triviA?" Or...is one a "trivia," making the two "triviae?!"

Sadly, McLean-Waynesville Community Consolidated High School
did NOT offer courses in Latin (the Romans were no longer expected
to invade and conquer Illinois...!)

...stevenc