[78-L] Digital Television -To Be,Or Not To Be? ^

joe@salerno.com jsalerno at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 9 08:49:52 PST 2009

I think HD Radio is wonderful, ecxcept that it mainly suffers from the
same ailment that regular radio suffers from, lack of programming.

The classical station here has 2 HD channels in English and a 3rd in
Spenish. I like hearing Performance Today and all the other shows in
digital, now that I seem to have my reception issues resolved.

joe salerno