[78-L] Digital Television -To Be,Or Not To Be? ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 8 19:52:35 PST 2009

They also ran out of those $40 assist coupons and didn't have time to print
more. Meanwhile, here in Canada, which was 5 years behind the US in getting
television in the first place, we're not changing for a couple of years. And we
also don't know from HD Radio, which seems to be in a similar state of "what is
it, who asked for it, get rid of it"..
http://hdradiofarce.blogspot.com/

dl