[78-L] end of 525-line television ^

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Wed Jan 7 21:09:20 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> Everybody gets their television off the Internet now. Their radio too. And
> their music. Everybody knows that. No need for cable, antennas, record
> stores..
> the world is run by the 20-year-old mentality.

Well...not ME! I have 54,000 (give or take) 78rpm recordings...and 30 or 40
CD's from Dollarama that are reissues of earlier (not all 78-era,
though...?!)
analog recordings!!

TV I won't miss!

Of course, all these 20-year-olds are about to live through "Great
Depression--
the Sequel"...so we shall see what results!

As long as they don't discontinue cats...?!?!

...stevenc
(does a cat count as "analog?!")