[78-L] Using alcohol vapour to clean discs

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 7 09:33:42 PST 2009

Aside from the fact that alcohol should never come in contact with shellac
(except when you accidentally spill your drink), there are much faster ways,
and these don't necessarily involve expensive cleaning machines. Getting into
the grooves with brushes and properly designed cleaning liquid and removing
same along with the grunge is bound to be more effective. But you can always
try this method on a disc you don't care about.

dl