[78-L] vi 19841 Edwin McEnelly orch

don ward dward7 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 4 23:18:09 PST 2009

It has batwing label, and no <ve> in the runout.. it has a small "e" ahead of the number i can see now with magnefying glass i guess thats the clue to electrical  other than the sound... this thing jumps out at you ... and the last time through the chorus  they romp it.
This should be early 28 then ? correct
many thanks

dnw