[78-L] vi 19841 Edwin McEnelly orch

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 22:32:25 PST 2009

On 19841, is there no VE in an oval inside the dead wax on either or
both sides of it?  No doubt a batwing label on the original pressing.

Have you played it?  How does it sound?  Tyrone's site shows the date
of recording of both sides as 2 November 1925, well after Victor had
discontinued acoustic recording....