[78-L] Perry Mason ^

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Sun Jan 4 19:00:53 PST 2009

This is about as far off topic as I've ever written but I trust that many who are interested in old records share an enthusiasm for vintage TV.

I have some DVDs of Perry Mason season 2 and I'm really amazed by the sound quality of the background music and themes.  It appears they may have gone right back to the double system original masters, (separate audio magnetic and video film),  to produce these discs, (video quality is also exceptional).  I find myself appreciating this quality rather than following the episodes, which I've seen many times anyway.

If you're interested you may want to look into these.

db