[78-L] Dates on AFRS transcriptions

joe@salerno.com jsalerno at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 4 15:38:15 PST 2009

I've also wondered that AFRS orchestral series followed chronological
b'cast dates. In some instances yes, a series of 2-3 shows in a row may
show dates a week or so apart. In other instances, I am not sure, but
assume that NYPS #1 happened some time before NYPS #200 (if the series
went that high)

joe salerno