[78-L] Help identifying an artist/tune

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Jan 3 22:05:30 PST 2009

I thought all of you were out of your everlovin' minds !!! until I got a
few minutes into the feed and he gets to the SECOND record.  MacCormick
it is -- what little of him that you can hear!  By the way, NOW I
understand why you idolize Hawthorne.  I had never heard him until now
or heard of him until your postings last year.  MacCormick did several
other readings on Wayne King records and I thought he re-recorded them
for Decca in the 50s but the Decca Dealer's Aid doesn't indicate that.

Mike (now an avid Hawthorne fan) Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com