[78-L] Calabrese-Breese/ Lown relationship

Glen Richards glenster at 2multiples.com
Sat Jan 3 15:58:23 PST 2009

Lown was a booking agent who managed a number of artists, including Rudy
Vallee. Lown wasn't a musician; his "bandleading" efforts were with
Adrian Rollini starting in 1929, perhaps hoping to emulate booking agent
Ed Kirkekby's earlier success with the California Ramblers.

Glen

Glen Richards
The Hot-Dance & Vintage Jazz Pages: www.2multiples.com/hotdance