[78-L] Deep Ellum Blues^

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Fri Jan 2 20:43:06 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> Julian Vein wrote:
>> Has anyone experienced "aural" sex? Ear nibbling?
>>
>>       Julian Vein
>>
> Just from noisy neighbours. One time, the occupants of the next room in a
> Buffalo motel were going at it pretty good and loud when there occurred a
> huge
> crash, probably of a ceiling-hung television set. I never figured that
> one.

Once observed "silhouetted sex" in a house across the street from 211 Pape!
The couple were in bed, with a lamp behind them...as things got more
enthusiastic,
the shadows displayed on the window curtain left NO doubt as to what was
occuring...!!

NOW...IF  a ceiling mounted TV set falls on one's bed in the midst of the
festivities...is that an "ANTI-climax"...?!

...stevenc
(Whose current "sex life"is self-inflicted...as in "single-handedly beating
down an uprising"..?! Sad reality is that I can no longer  dependably
"rise to the occasion"...AKA "Assualt with a dead weapon"...?!)

I can dimly remember indulging in s*x...and seems like it was FUN!!