[78-L] I Beg To Differ

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 2 11:32:54 PST 2009

When Intersound invited me to come down and meet the execs at their
headquarters in Atlanta, they made a hotel reservation and told me to call a
certain phone number to confirm my arrival. I did and the nice lady answered
the phone, "Howdy Inn"! Right friendly, I thought. When I got to the address
I'd given the cab driver, I found I was at the Holiday Inn.

dl