[78-L] Exciting announcement [FWD]

Mike Harkin harkinmike at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 00:23:22 PST 2009

Still trying to figure out how to bring up the advertising pages.  Should
 be a great source for dating issuance of stuff....  NOW we need somebody to do up Peter Hugh Reed's  American Record Guide and H Royer Smith's
The New Records, and the Gramophone Shop Supplments, to know when stuff was issued in the USA!

Any help appreciated!

Mike in Plovdiv