[78-L] Instant Karna

joe@salerno.com jsalerno at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 1 18:59:47 PST 2009

I'd say it is very similar , and helps collectors in that when people
turn up a stack of ETs like this, if they assume they have little or no
value, something important may be lost. Or they may also assume that ALL
ETs are valuable, especially when they own them, but no one can force
you to buy them. Overall I prefer the former situation.

joe salerno