[78-L] FW: jewish columbia records

Patrick Humbert patrick_humbert at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 1 16:22:39 PST 2009

Hi Sherry,
Thanks a lot ! the title of the CBS CD I Have is "Abe Schwartz, the Klezmer King"
It will be nice to have a copy of Part II of Die Boibriker Chasseneh, and any other recordings by this band !!!

Thanks a lot !
Let me know , in return what can I do for you ... I have a huge collection of records, including Klezmer (oldies) Jazz, Nostalgia, etc....

Patrick