[78-L] FW: jewish columbia records

Sherry Mayrent smnet at oyfpro.com
Thu Jan 1 06:24:26 PST 2009

At 11:13 AM 12/28/2008, you wrote:

>Happy new year, Happ Hanukah for everyone !  I have on a CBS CD a
>nice collection of records made by differents klezme rbands of the
>20'.  Is anybody own this title :  Die Boibriker Chasseneh -Part I &
>II (rec. NY, March 1927)Col 8129-F by BOIBRIKER KAPELLE (w/Da Tarras
>(cl) Benny Margulis (as) Abe Schwartz (vn)  I have the part I on
>this CD (Col CBS CK 86321) Lookin' for the part II or any other
>title by this band  for a radio program...  Could you help me ,?? In
>advance, thanks a lot,
>Patrick   Humbert  brussels, Belgium

Hi, Patrick.  I have both part II of Die Boibriker Chasseneh and
another disc they recorded, "Chassidishe Nigunim".  What is the title
of the CBS CD you have?

I'd be happy to send you sound files if you let me know what you need.

-- Sherry

Sherry Mayrent
Associate Director, KlezKamp
www.klezkamp.org